Handcrafted, natural body scrubs or loofahs, made out of the roots of real vetiver (Ramacham/khus), outer cover braided using natural sisal fibre.
Sisal is a flowering plant - cultivated for its fibre.
▪ While still wet and soft, a long handled knife is used to scrape out the raw fibre.
▪ Fibre is sun-dried for 3-4 days.
▪ It is smoothened by running through a nail bed
▪ The fibre is spun into yarn using a spindle
▪ Spun yarn is crocheted to make the scrub
Size: 11 cm
Direction to use:
*Soak the scrub to soften it.
*The left over aromatic water can be used for bathing, if desired.
*Loosens dead skin cells & aids in exfoliation
*Aids in blood circulation
*Makes skin soft, healthy & glowing